What's new

Lancelot - VPN Remote (iOS app)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

JTnola

Regular Contributor
Has anyone downloaded this app?
Is it any good?
Thanks.

Attachments

• E9E367EA-7CB2-4387-83FC-3C191024D2A1.png
    E9E367EA-7CB2-4387-83FC-3C191024D2A1.png
    122.8 KB · Views: 107
I'm not comfortable with entering SSH credentials in a random App, so I won't try it.

Also: seems to require login via password, while I prefer the more secure key option instead.

I'm not comfortable with entering SSH credentials in a random App, so I won't try it.

Also: seems to require login via password, while I prefer the more secure key option instead.
That’s literally what brought me here. (Whether or not the concern is warranted—I have no idea. Lol)

Does anyone have any alternatives they like? Or a comparable/related iOS widget shortcut/script?

Does anyone have any alternatives they like? Or a comparable/related iOS widget shortcut/script?
Ios Shortcuts (and Android SSHbutton) allows you to execute shell commands from the app. I know it has been successfully used with Wireguard_Manager to turn vpn clients on/off and partly handle temporary policy routing via Wireguard_Manager addon "wgmExpo".

Should be possible for openvpn aswell as long as you can do it with shell commands

I was a little shocked to see what the desktop Apple-Mac system requirements are...limits it but keeps it easy to maintain