What's new

Latest FW 388.2 issue RT-AX86U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

aomega001

New Around Here
I installed the latest available firmware 388.2 on my RT-AX86U last week, and now as you can see in the image no clients show in the traffic analyser/Statistic page. I have been to the adaptive QoS/Web history page and all of the clients show there and sites they have visited, also all clients show on the network map page.
Has any one else experienced this issue? If not how to ask the developers if it is a known bug? Any help greatly appreciated

Screenshot 2023-05-06 16.47.48.png

Has any one else experienced this issue? If not how to ask the developers if it is a known bug?
See the Asus-Merlin subforum were the 388.2 firmware has a running discussion thread, started by the firmware developer RMerlin, and where there is at least one other thread on Traffic Analyzer not showing data:
Asuswrt-Merlin 388.2 is now available for select models
Traffic Analyzer Statistics showing no data (Asus RT-AX86U) on latest stable firmware
And another previous thread from the ASUS AX Routers & Adapters (Wi-Fi 6/6e) subforum:
RT-AX86U Traffic Analyzer Statistics No Longer Working

Thanks for the reply, I did use the forum search but it came up with 100's of issue questions regarding this latest firmware.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!