What's new

Limited number of personal icons on AX11000

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

CyberDynamite

Occasional Visitor
When trying to custom my clients page on the router web interface, I get this message:

Capture d’écran 2022-11-28 015650.png

I have over 100 clients and I can't customize all clients with my own icons because of that. It's frustrating since I'm almost done, there are only a few icons missing. Is there a way to get over this?

I have a Aimesh system with an AX11000 as my main router + 5 AX92U (AX6100).

The icons are stored in jffs and this partition has limited size. You perhaps have to use smaller size icon files in order to fit some more.

Would it be that this is limited on the size of the partition or by the number of personal icons you add?

If it's the total number of icons, is there a way to edit the default system icons and replace them by my own ones? I'm not very familiar with jffs, can you explain hot to access this?

Would it be that this is limited on the size of the partition or by the number of personal icons you add?

This partition is used for storing other data as well and is about 48MB in size. I don't know what limit do you hit first - size or number.

is there a way to edit the default system icons and replace them by my own ones?

You posted your question in another thread as well. It discusses this subject. You can take a picture of the device as well in Asus App.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!