What's new

Linksys E4200 USB drive help.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Doomas

New Around Here
Hi every one, I real noob for all this Wi-Hi bet have some questions.
Short story – for 5 years I was using DIR-300 and finally after heavy abuse, he decided to stop working. I just purchased E4200 and connected my all 4 PC , one of thim is on cable, rest on wireless. All works fine and real improve over DIR-300 is notable.
But one of purposes that I have choose E4200 was connecting external HDD to router and make share drive for my all computers. Because that is completely new for me, I want to ask some help from this community. I have 10Gb USB memory card and that will be more than enough for me ( will be transfers of dwg format files – working on 3D applications and preparing them for rendering )
So, any hints or guides will be appreciated.
Probably I asking stupid question and I just need follow on Linksys manual….:rolleyes:

P.s Sorry for my English, I am from not English speaking country.

Last edited:
I think you answered your own question. Just follow the instructions in the User manual. If you have problems, then come back and ask.