What's new

Loaning hardware to merlin?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

maaaaa

New Around Here
Merlin - my GT-AXE11000 just arrived and I'm looking forward to doing some testing with 6ghz, but not looking forward to life without merlin/Diversion/Skynet/etc. Instead of being one more random guy on the internet asking when you're going to do something for me, I figured I'd ask this instead: do you need an AXE11000 to test? If not, want to borrow mine? I'd rather not donate it permanently, but if you don't have access to one and need it so you can work on firmware development, I'll send it to you and hope you will send it back someday.

I know you don't solicit donations because it turns people into entitled jerks looking for special treatment. I'll leave you alone if you want to do this. PM me if you are interested.

To everyone else, I've been lurking here for a few months and have learned a ton; thanks.

Thanks for the offer, however getting hardware is never an issue, as Asus provides me with routers for development purposes.

Thanks for the offer, however getting hardware is never an issue, as Asus provides me with routers for development purposes.
If it is possible to you, is the AXE11000 on the pipeline?

Thing is that I am on the market for a new router as I plan some updates elsewhere and 88U is being replaced, main need for now is having a 2.5 port and future support.

Right now I am not working on any new model, that's all I can say for the time being. I can't speculate about future model support.