What's new

My whole network has been randomly freezing up and when it does the log sayes this:

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Ressegger

Occasional Visitor
My network just isn't as reliable as it used too be and I just don't trust it fully, it's hard to pin down but it definitely used to be alot better now when it randomly but routinely freezes up the sayes this: attached titled:

log1.Txt

Hoping someone might be able to tell me what's going on there and what I can do to correct it.

Alittle before all that it sayes this tons

23 13:45:42 miniupnpd[5240]: HTTP peer 10.10.10.1:48498 is not from a LAN, closing the connection
Withh the port number continously increasing.

And I've included the entire log syslog.txt incase that helps.

Attachments

• syslog.txt
    386.3 KB · Views: 64
  • log1.txt
    5.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
It would help others possibly diagnose the issues if you provide more information.
What is the router model?
What firmware is the router running?
Describe your network layout.
Are you using AiMesh?
If so detail what the mesh nodes are and the firmware they are running.
What is the router connected to upstream (i.e. what broadband equipment)?
Do you have any sort of "dongle" connected to the router's USB port?
Is a USB hard drive connected to the router?
What troubleshooting steps have you tried?
Have you tried a hard factory reset and basic reconfigure (do not import a saved router CFG file)?

Last edited:
It would help others possibly diagnose the issues if you provide more information.
What is the router model?
What firmware is the router running?
Describe your network layout.
Are you using AiMesh?
If so detail what the mesh nodes are and the firmware they are running.
What is the router connected to upstream (i.e. what broadband equipment)?
Do you have any sort of "dongle" connected to the router's USB port?
Is a USB hard drive connected to the router?
What troubleshooting steps have you tried?
Have you tried a hard factory reset and basic reconfigure (do not import a saved router CFG file)?

Of course I can't belive I forgot that I have ai mesh consisting of an ax86u main and for the nodes I'm using a ac86u and a ac68u both of which are using ethernet back haul and are all on merlin one just one version from the newest if we don't count beta firmwares. No dongle or drive or anything else in the usb ports of any of them. Using smart connect with auto settings. The only troubleshooting I've really done is that when this first started happening, I had a usb thumb drive in the main router and was using diversion, and I removed the drive updated all three routers completly factory reset them and then set them up from scratch without using any backups.

The router rebooted around Jan 23 23:05:38.