What's new

Need help reading error logs

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Brainbleach

New Around Here
I've been having issues with my GT-AX11000 running latest stable merlin release, of disconnecting from my modem for a few seconds and then coming back. Annoying since it literally kicks me off of everything im doing. I will attach the log file. It starts at Sep 8 01:58:41.

Attachments

• syslog.txt
    392 KB · Views: 148
The reason you lost connectivity was because your router crashed and rebooted itself.

Unfortunately all we can tell from the crashlog is that the process that caused the crash was wred. "wred is related to the malicious website detection system from AiProtection (Website Reputation)". The specific error was "Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address 203012a672598" which is a fairly generic memory error.
Thank you for your help. Sounds like I should probably try disabling the trend micro stuff. I’ll try it out and see if it stops the random reboots.