What's new

Netgear60 MR60 stopped broadcasting its SSID (Mesh WiFi 6 Router). Anyone know how to fix it?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

dbarden

New Around Here
Netgear60 MR60 stopped broadcasting its SSID (Mesh WiFi 6 Router). Anyone know how to fix it?
Was working fine out of the box. Charter came out, test and adjusted level settings at their modem. Installed my old router all working fine.
NetGear wants $50 buck to tell me how to fix their broken stuff. Hoping to avoid that.
Dave

Have you done a factory reset and configure from scratch?

Have you done a factory reset and configure from scratch?
Yes. Hold reset 10s and watch lights. And hold reset 10s pull power while holding another 30s. I can ping 192.
168.1.1 but cannot connect using browser. And at no time does it broadcast its SDID.

@dbarden, if that is the proper way to reset that device, and if multiple attempts don't revive it, it may be time to replace it with something else/better.

Have you tried the following before giving up for good? Most of the suggestions below are 'general' troubleshooting ideas and can be tried on your equipment too.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!