What's new

New firmware ac68u(Version : 3.0.0.4.385_20252

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Lars

Regular Contributor
My gt-ax11000 told me that there is new firmware uppdates to my ac68u aimesh systems(nodes)
Dont find anything asus sites?sorry i ment
Current Version : 3.0.0.4.385_20252

Last edited:
Code:
Firmware version 3.0.0.4.385_20252
- Release Note - 

1. Fixed the firmware update problem in some special conditions.
2. Fixed UI bugs.

No security features... :( !? So if you don't have any Update or UI Bugs, should you update... :cool: ?

I suspect the update problem they mention might make this firmware necessary to install future updates (like the forecoming 386 branch).

I suspect the update problem they mention might make this firmware necessary to install future updates (like the forecoming 386 branch).

When you get a chance can you please check the visible code changes in this release to confirm? Similar observation was pointed to the previous firmware version 3.0.0.4.385_10000. My theory is if it ain't broke, don't fix it...!

When you get a chance can you please check the visible code changes in this release to confirm? Similar observation was pointed to the previous firmware version 3.0.0.4.385_10000. My theory is if it ain't broke, don't fix it...!

There's no GPL available at this time. I also cannot verify what changes in the update code because that is closed source - only in the rest of the open-sourced code.

(First post so hi to all. Thanks for all the posts as I've followed for ages)

I've got a weird issue with this version ... or at least the problem started after I updated.

My two sons have identical tablets and are both limited via the IAProtection Time Scheduling. One is fine but the other hasn't been able to access the web. Disabling the Time Scheduling resolves the issue. I've even had it active but with every time slot enabled and it still blocks him. I've also removed the entry, applied and then re-added it and still the same issue. Currently I can't manage the access times for him.

Any other ideas? I guess I could force an IP change but beyond that I'm out of ideas.

Last edited:
Another issue with this update. On my RT-A68P 90% + CPU both cores until reverting back to previous firmware. Looking via top/ssh appeared to be one of the mtdblock processes. Tried checking several settings but had to revert.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!