What's new

Release New GT-AX11000 Firmware v3.0.0.4.386.41700

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

DJBeat

Occasional Visitor

ASUS GT-AX11000 Firmware version 3.0.0.4.386.41700

1. AiMesh 2.0
- System optimization: one click in AiMesh to optimize the topology
- System Ethernet backhaul mode, all nodes will only connect by ethernet, all bands will be released for wireless clients.
- System factory default and reboot.
- Client device reconnect, make the device to offline and online again.
- Client device binding to specific AP.
- Guest WiFi on all Mesh nodes (all node need to upgrade to 3.0.0.4.386 firmware)
- Access nodes USB application.

Connection priority and Ethernet backhaul mode introduction

How to setup ASUS AiMesh or ZenWiFi Mesh Ethernet backhaul under different conditions

2. New Family interface in ASUS router App.
ASUS Router App for iOS must greater or equal to iOS v1.0.0.5.75
Android version greater or equal to v1.0.0.5.74

3. The unit of the WiFi time scheduler goes to 1 minute.

4. Support IPSec IKE v1 and IKE v2, and you can use the Windows 10 native VPN client program to connect to the router's IPSec VPN server. The Windows 10 new FAQ is in https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1033576

5. 2.4 and 5G on the network map could be configured in the same tab.

6. Captcha for login can be disabled in administration -> system.

7. Printer server port can be disabled on the USB app page.

8. Clients which connect to the guest network can be viewed in the network map -->view list --> interface

9. Fix Lets encrypt not working properly.

10. Add IPTV supports for specific region.

Last edited:
The link above crashed my computer, it might be a virus. This FW is not showing up on any official Asus site.

Works well. I have a pair of RT-AX92U in aimesh with it running on 3.0.0.4.386_41700 and it is like they came to life.

Anxiously awaiting this update on the GT-AC5300. So far, ASUS has not released a 386 firmware revision for the 5300.

Cross post from the Beta forum:

Oricus said:
I can not get my AX11000 to flash to official now from the beta. I get invalid firmware error. tried re-downloading it, did a full reset on the router. Not sure what to do.
Echo - I got the same.

Still didn't fix the scheduling issue. The wifi icon on both computer and router shows "no internet"/"internet blocked", but still can open website.

Works well. I have a pair of RT-AX92U in aimesh with it running on 3.0.0.4.386_41700 and it is like they came to life.

This firmware is not listed on the AX92u download page. Did you just download it from here and put it on your router?

How is it working out, does it fix the slow browsing and crashes?

Cross post from the Beta forum:

Oricus said:

Echo - I got the same.
I had the same issue too, and after several attempts using Rescue Mode, I was able to get the AX11000 to flash to the RTM firmware. I also had to plug the ethernet cord into Port 4 of the router. It would not work with Port 1/2/3/2.5/WAN. Seems like it may of been a bug of the Beta firmware.

I had the same issue too, and after several attempts using Rescue Mode, I was able to get the AX11000 to flash to the RTM firmware. I also had to plug the ethernet cord into Port 4 of the router. It would not work with Port 1/2/3/2.5/WAN. Seems like it may of been a bug of the Beta firmware.
try admin using https

try admin using https
No need, I think my post was misinterpreted. What I meant is nothing worked until I plugged the ethernet cord into port 4 of the router and ran it in rescue mode. Once I did that, it flashed to the RTM 386 Firmware and is working just fine now. Both my AX11000 and AC3100 are on the same 386 RTM firmware at this point. It shows how flacky the RC10 Beta was with one semi-major bug.

ASUS GT-AX11000 Firmware version 3.0.0.4.386.41700

1. AiMesh 2.0
- System optimization: one click in AiMesh to optimize the topology
- System Ethernet backhaul mode, all nodes will only connect by ethernet, all bands will be released for wireless clients.
- System factory default and reboot.
- Client device reconnect, make the device to offline and online again.
- Client device binding to specific AP.
- Guest WiFi on all Mesh nodes (all node need to upgrade to 3.0.0.4.386 firmware)
- Access nodes USB application.

Connection priority and Ethernet backhaul mode introduction

How to setup ASUS AiMesh or ZenWiFi Mesh Ethernet backhaul under different conditions

2. New Family interface in ASUS router App.
ASUS Router App for iOS must greater or equal to iOS v1.0.0.5.75
Android version greater or equal to v1.0.0.5.74

3. The unit of the WiFi time scheduler goes to 1 minute.

4. Support IPSec IKE v1 and IKE v2, and you can use the Windows 10 native VPN client program to connect to the router's IPSec VPN server. The Windows 10 new FAQ is in https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1033576

5. 2.4 and 5G on the network map could be configured in the same tab.

6. Captcha for login can be disabled in administration -> system.

7. Printer server port can be disabled on the USB app page.

8. Clients which connect to the guest network can be viewed in the network map -->view list --> interface

9. Fix Lets encrypt not working properly.

10. Add IPTV supports for specific region.
Anyone else have problem with this latest firmware? I have RogAX11,000? After this upgrade, I can no longer WiFi mesh with my Ax89x. The Ax89x is the main router, using AX11,000 as Node. It can't even see the ax11,000; I did all the reset, both hard reset too. I even downloaded old firmware and still can't mesh. ASUS Ax11,000 always not reliable for such expensive router, AX89x is much more reliable. Any expert per advise.... thanks, Jason

Anyone else have problem with this latest firmware? I have RogAX11,000? After this upgrade, I can no longer WiFi mesh with my Ax89x. The Ax89x is the main router, using AX11,000 as Node. It can't even see the ax11,000; I did all the reset, both hard reset too. I even downloaded old firmware and still can't mesh. ASUS Ax11,000 always not reliable for such expensive router, AX89x is much more reliable. Any expert per advise.... thanks, Jason
Cannot say I have. I do advise if you downloaded the final RTM firmware, after updating, do a complete restore to clear the cache/RAM on the unit from any remnants of the Beta firmware. I have the Asus GT-AX11000 acting as an Access Point to my network, and have an RT-AC3100 running as an AiMesh Node and seeing no problems. Actually has been very stable and reliable from the start. Both actually are running on the same finalized firmware downloaded directly from ASUS.

I had lots of issues with this firmware. Once I upgraded to it my internet speed dropped in half. I have 1GB from comcast and would consistently get 700-800mbps, after the upgrade I couldn't get over 390mbps. Connecting directly to my modem I'd get over 900mbps. I downgraded to 30043849566 but no matter what I did I couldn't get out to the internet. So I ended up doing a factory reset and restoring my config. I'm back up and running and getting 700-800mpbs again. Very adverse to upgrading to 3.0.0.4.386_41700 again.

I had lots of issues with this firmware. Once I upgraded to it my internet speed dropped in half. I have 1GB from comcast and would consistently get 700-800mbps, after the upgrade I couldn't get over 390mbps. Connecting directly to my modem I'd get over 900mbps. I downgraded to 30043849566 but no matter what I did I couldn't get out to the internet. So I ended up doing a factory reset and restoring my config. I'm back up and running and getting 700-800mpbs again. Very adverse to upgrading to 3.0.0.4.386_41700 again.

I also have Comcast 1Gb+ speeds and upgraded to the 386 firmware and did not see and degradation in performance. Speed test still put me at the max 930-940mbps allowed out of the 1gbps link. With link aggregation, I actually could get between 1.1-1.2Gps as Comcast leaves a little overhead. I am using a Netgear CM1200 modem at the moment.

I also have Comcast 1Gb+ speeds and upgraded to the 386 firmware and did not see and degradation in performance. Speed test still put me at the max 930-940mbps allowed out of the 1gbps link. With link aggregation, I actually could get between 1.1-1.2Gps as Comcast leaves a little overhead. I am using a Netgear CM1200 modem at the moment.
are you using the standard WAN port or the 2.5G port to connect to your modem? I was using an Aris SB8200 but when I started having the issues I upgraded to the Aris S33. After downgrading the firmware both modems perform the same in the 700-800mbps range.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!