What's new

ntpMerlin ntpMerlin - NTP Daemon for AsusWRT Merlin

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

For my scripts, yes
Thanks for the quick fix.
Little off topic, but the "Tools" location was fine in my opinion. "Tools" are quite empty (only two official tabs there), so it could easily host addons as well.

For my scripts, yes

I like that the help and support page takes you to the forum. I think what would be nice in the future is hyperlinks on that page to take you directly to the threads for the addons while still keeping a link for the general forum.

I like that the help and support page takes you to the forum. I think what would be nice in the future is hyperlinks on that page to take you directly to the threads for the addons while still keeping a link for the general forum.
That's planned for a future update. The redirect was just to get something in place so I could roll out the updates for 4 scripts :)

That's planned for a future update. The redirect was just to get something in place so I could roll out the updates for 4 scripts :)
"Help and Support" takes me to this page:
supportandhelp.jpg

That may happen if clicking on it at the time the symlink is being refreshed. Try refreshing now

edit: its on my list to improve
Doesn't work, but don't worry about it, ntp works, that is what matters:)

Am I missing something? My scripts still show under tools on 384.15. Running on 86u so maybe its router specific?

Edit: I see it now....rebooted router.

Last edited:
Try running
Code:
ntpmerlin startup
Just nope:) Deleted, reinstalled, force_updated, rebooted, etc... pretty much tried everything. Going to the root of SHARED_WEB_DIR brings up the gui without css tho (don't know if that's related)
nocss.jpg

gah found the bug. run u (twice) then open ntpmerlin - tab should work
Thanks and sorry but no change. Gives me 404. I'm happy to help if you want to get to the bottom of this, but I consider this a very low priority bug, so it's up to you:)

Thanks and sorry but no change. Gives me 404. I'm happy to help if you want to get to the bottom of this, but I consider this a very low priority bug, so it's up to you:)
Did running u a second time show it downloading redirect.htm?

What does the below return?
Code:
ls -la /www/user/shared-jy/
ls -la /jffs/addons/shared-jy/

Reactions: ika
I did like six "u" not just two, but looks like it did not really update everything (including redirect.htm). I tried it now, and it did!
Really weird, but it works now. I wish I could explain. Thank you for your time and for the help.

A small request if possible for a future update?

Could the Addons Tab be at the top? :)

Top of Advanced? :D

Sorry, I just hate scrolling down each time. I really appreciate all we have right now! :)

I have to admit, I had not kept up with the some of the posts here and struggled to figure out why ntpMerlin wasn’t showing under Tools and after several “u”, “uf” install and uninstall commands, and then there it was under Addon’s tab!! All that time spent!!!![emoji36].

Would it be easier to have this tab moved further up, above or below the Tools tab? I am thinking it may be noticed more easily. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Marin see the few posts above yours. :)

v2.2.3 is now available
Please run option u a second time after updating, and then reboot if you are seeing multiple/missing tabs
Changelog:
Code:
WebUI improvements
Fixes tab duplication when updating in future
upload_2020-2-10_0-30-5.png

I got this after the update....:confused::eek::eek::eek:

*RIP* In loving memory of the Duplicate Tabs*RIP*
The @Jack Yaz secret menu option.
Displays in 2 different Flavors.