What's new

Openvpn TR-Ac2900 kraschar

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Vesa

New Around Here
If I lost contact with the internet for a while then something bad happens to my router. The client traffic, where I have only one description, is spread out in 15-50 rows. Then Open -vpn does not work. Does not always happen, sometimes. Make a factory reset and re-enter the information and it will work. Except today, when I've redone it 3 times, without it working. Now I'm not very good at this, but my brother who has the exact same arrangement has helped me. He also thinks it's strange that this is happening to me but not to him.

Can anyone explain what happens when it gets like this? Post a picture so you understand what it looks like.
Uploads a picture but there are 2 more pictures with the same content.

Attachments

• Kass 1.PNG
    Kass 1.PNG
    54.8 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Om du vill ha hjälp i detta forum, så skriv på engelska (finns ju Google översätt m.fl.)
Har tyvärr inte Openvppn, så ingen hjälp från mig där.

Lycka till!

Please post in English.

Try changing the router's UI language to English and see the page displays properly.

Untitled.png