What's new

Ovpn file uploading issues (browser keeps reloading)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

DIRTBAG

New Around Here
I'm running a AC5300. When I upload my ovpn file my browser just reloads on it's on and the file is gone.
How do you stop this and what is the best browser to use when setting these routers up.

Thanks,
Dirtbag

I'm running a AC5300. When I upload my ovpn file my browser just reloads on it's on and the file is gone.
How do you stop this and what is the best browser to use when setting these routers up.

Thanks,
Dirtbag
This is working as intended. If you look below, you will see that the content has been applied.

RM
But you just said in your other thread that you've got this working now. :confused:
The username field wouldn't show because I access the router using an old version of IE. I downloaded the brave browser and it fixed that issue. Oh you are right before it would let me upload the key and it wouldn't refresh but now it does. I will try and read this other post this guy had about it and try to fix it.

Sorry I don't understand how to do it when the ovpn file will not load. Is there like a step by step way to do it? I was looking over the other post from a guy that had the same issue but it was too much back and forth. I couldn't flow it. OK let me know if you guys could help.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!