Ovpn file uploading issues (browser keeps reloading)

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

DIRTBAG

New Around Here
I'm running a AC5300. When I upload my ovpn file my browser just reloads on it's on and the file is gone.
How do you stop this and what is the best browser to use when setting these routers up.

Thanks,
Dirtbag

RMerlin

Asuswrt-Merlin dev
I'm running a AC5300. When I upload my ovpn file my browser just reloads on it's on and the file is gone.
How do you stop this and what is the best browser to use when setting these routers up.

Thanks,
Dirtbag
This is working as intended. If you look below, you will see that the content has been applied.

DIRTBAG

New Around Here
RM
But you just said in your other thread that you've got this working now. :confused:
The username field wouldn't show because I access the router using an old version of IE. I downloaded the brave browser and it fixed that issue. Oh you are right before it would let me upload the key and it wouldn't refresh but now it does. I will try and read this other post this guy had about it and try to fix it.

DIRTBAG

New Around Here
Sorry I don't understand how to do it when the ovpn file will not load. Is there like a step by step way to do it? I was looking over the other post from a guy that had the same issue but it was too much back and forth. I couldn't flow it. OK let me know if you guys could help.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!