What's new

pixelserv pixelserv - A Better One-pixel Webserver for Adblock

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Updated.
Just realised snbforum is tls 1.3! Lol.

Updated.
Just realised snbforum is tls 1.3! Lol.

That's because SNBForums uses Cloudflare, which allows you to transparently add TLS 1.3 support.

non-static build of latest rc is for openssl 1.0.2p, what i meant before is non static build of openssl 1.1.1
ok sorry for my misunderstanding

Not sure if this is related to pixelserv-tls v2.2.0-rc.6. This is happening on Firefox Quantum. When I first go to snbforums.com, I see the following on top of the browser:

upload_2018-10-8_19-48-35.png

If I refresh the page, the page is within the page in the area with the message above.

upload_2018-10-8_19-47-55.png

The pixelserv-tls cert has been imported into the browser.

Here is how it looks in chrome when I first land on the page:
upload_2018-10-8_19-53-33.png

I have not noticed any issues with other websites. Thank you for all of your recent work and support to the users on the forum!

Not sure if this is related to pixelserv-tls v2.2.0-rc.6. This is happening on Firefox Quantum. When I first go to snbforums.com, I see the following on top of the browser:

View attachment 14685

If I refresh the page, the page is within the page in the area with the message above.

View attachment 14684

View attachment 14686

I have not noticed any issues with other websites. Thank you for all of your recent work and support to the users on the forum!
Clear your browser cache. You may also try with another fresh browser.

Thank you. No change after clearing browser cache.
Check your Firefox certification setting. Delete all the imported cert and reimport. Also do a clear cache again.
Maybe a restart of pixelserv.

Check your Firefox certification setting. Delete all the imported cert and reimport. Also do a clear cache again.
Maybe a restart of pixelserv.

I have this same issue and have tried all of that aswell still the same.

This issue is not related to pixelserv-tls.

This issue has popped up quite many times on the forum...a few times in this thread alone in my memory. I attempted to provide an explanation in the most recent occurrence. So not going to repeat it again..

In a nutshell, to support SNBforum with ad revenue, browse this forum through a proxy without DNS adblock. Or disable router wide DNS adblock while visit this forum.

Selective whitelisting doesn't help. It won't bring ad revenue to snbforums. It's faking your way.
Selective whitelisting doesn't help. It won't bring ad revenue to snbforums. It's faking your way.

Important points repeat three times...

This issue is not related to pixelserv-tls.

This issue has popped up quite many times on the forum...a few times in this thread alone in my memory. I attempted to provide an explanation in the most recent occurrence. So not going to repeat it again..

In a nutshell, to support SNBforum with ad revenue, browse this forum through a proxy without DNS adblock. Or disable router wide DNS adblock while visit this forum.

Important points repeat three times...
Sorry for the noise. It just started occurring. I’ll go back and read the discussions.

pls don't take it personal. The message was meant for the collective bunch on this forum..
Not a problem. I did do a cursory search before posting. Since it just started occurring, I was not sure if was due to fw 384.7 upgrade or pixelserv update. Plus, I am using a loaner laptop while mine is in the shop. Snbforums is the only site with the behavior. Starting to come back to me now. I recall all of the threads when the yellow banner got implemented on snbforums.

View attachment 14685

View attachment 14684

View attachment 14686

Whitelist googleads.g.doubleclick.net in Diversion, this will be all you have to do I believe.

Release 2.2.0 is available

Recommend everyone to go through the release notes at kazoo.ga/pixelserv-tls/

For the select few contributed to this development cycle, thank you.
For the few downloaded and provided feedback, thank you.
For the many downloaded the beta versions, thank you for your persistent support.
For everyone else, enjoy the new release. Thank you for staying with *pixelserv-tls*

Done! Thx! What’s difference over rc6?