What's new

[Preview] Asuswrt-Merlin 384.4 test builds

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The WINS setting was enabled, but I didn't do that myself, any chance that could default as off? Or be set off if the user disables the shares?
Sorry, but I checked the code. Both WINS and Master Browser default to off. Must have accidentally ticked it somehow.

Thank you for supporting 87u platform. I'm still on 380.57 for superb open vpn speeds vs current builds. Until this changes i will NOT upgrade but thank you nevertheless.

Why is 380.69_2 called legacy? What is new current builds for _69 be called legacy???

Thank you for supporting 87u platform. I'm still on 380.57 for superb open vpn speeds vs current builds. Until this changes i will NOT upgrade but thank you nevertheless.

Why is 380.69_2 called legacy? What is new current builds for _69 be called legacy???

Because the 380.xx code is no longer being developed. All development was moved to the new generation 382/384.xx code.

384.4 Beta release is now available. Locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.