What's new

Quick introduction

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Cymru_75

New Around Here
I registered here a while ago, so thought I'd say *Hello from the UK* to all you good people on these forums.

I'm a longtime ASUS router user. Currently have my old, reliable RT-AX88U happily serving all my networking needs, with Merlin's great firmware installed over stock. A big thank you to RMerlin for his dedication to improving ASUS's stock firmware over the years!

I have more free time now so I hope to be able to contribute, in a hopefully helpful way, here should I come across threads that I have some knowledge of occasionally!

Take care all, and bye for now! 👍

Welcome to the forums @Cymru_75.

Looking forward to your questions and contributions!

Just a friendly note: make your signature as unobtrusive as possible. Large/colorful fonts make the forums unreadable as you'll be replying to various posts and topics.

Welcome to the forums @Cymru_75.

Looking forward to your questions and contributions!

Just a friendly note: make your signature as unobtrusive as possible. Large/colorful fonts make the forums unreadable as you'll be replying to various posts and topics.
Thank you for the reply, L&LD 👍

Yeah, I know what you mean. I changed the signature earlier today.and I did notice the font size wouldn't persist properly after saving and a browser refresh. Odd, but working fine now though!

Like I said, I've been registered here for a while but only to quickly double check on the countless truly expert "how to" and other helpful information posts to answer the few problems I've had properly setting up the router. Amazing people here sharing their extensive knowledge, making finding answers I was looking for so easy.

My expertise is really well away from diagnosing technical router problems, but hopefully I'll be able to add some meaningful and useful views/help in certain threads here if I get the chance! Having a quieter & slower paced life now, I can delve into some hobbies, and share what knowledge I can, if needed. :)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!