What's new

R9000 With Voxel firmware v. 1.0.4.30HF and OpenVPN Conf.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

coiae

New Around Here
Hi,
Today, I flashed this new firmware and everything are fine, so now I will like to try a "special" configuration with OPENVPN and ask to the comunity if is possible or not this special configuration with this new firmware.
This special configuration is: Enabling OPENVPN 2.4x on the router and try to choose the interface for the OPENVPN conection. I mean, I have two VLANs defined in the router:
VLAN 6 for Internet and assigned to all the LAN interfaces less WIFI 5G interface, and
VLAN 3 (For VoIP Home phone) assigned just WIFI 5G interface.
My Idea is configure OPENVPN conection for access to WIFI 5G Interface or rest of the interfaces. In this way when my OPENVPN conection is configure for the interface Wifi 5G. Is possile for me to use my mobile (With OPENVPN enable) and receive and make calls.
When my OPENVPN is configure to the rest of the interfaces, is possible access to my home network.
I check the options in the router for OPENVPN and there is no way to choose the interface of the access, just this options:
Clients will use this VPN connection to access: Auto, All sites on the Internet & Home Network, Home Network only
Any Idea please?
Regards

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!