What's new

[Release] Asuswrt-Merlin 380.65 is now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Have no idea why, but today when I got home my iPhone 7 (iOS 11.4.1) connected to someone’s open Wi-Fi rather than mine. I tried to connect to my 5 Ghz band, but I continuously got an incorrect password message. 2 Ghz worked, but that’s unreliable. I had to restart my iPhone to get it to connect to 5 Ghz.

Yeah that's not accurate. The AC68U reverts back to an admin/admin login upon being reset.

1) First there is no default login/PW on Asus routers - since very long time! After a factory reset you enter your private login and PW. :cool:

2) Why you post into the thread of the old firmware version with a question NOT related to this version? Please open a new thread with such general questions! :oops:

Have no idea why, but today when I got home my iPhone 7 (iOS 11.4.1) connected to someone’s open Wi-Fi rather than mine. I tried to connect to my 5 Ghz band, but I continuously got an incorrect password message. 2 Ghz worked, but that’s unreliable. I had to restart my iPhone to get it to connect to 5 Ghz.

I've exactly the same problem.
Do you have find the solution ?

Ok thanks.
Me too so my issue is little bit different.
Thanks

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Just as a FYI, I was seeing all kinds of problems with Wifi on iOS 12, but resetting network settings on my iPhone seemed to fix that. You can try doing that.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!