What's new

[Release] Asuswrt-Merlin 384.16 (and 384.13_6) are now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
decided to take the plunge and upgrade from 384.5 that's been rock solid.. still configuring but I noticed so far even after refreshing browser I cant disable WMM.. can disable WMM aspd but not WMM.. the drop down list box doesn't contain anything other than ENABLE for both 2.4 and 5ghz.. is this now normal?
I think yes, since 384.6 when Wireless mode is anything but Legacy.

Now that IS a sin...you Sinner. :p
I was super happy with 384.5 been awesome but... the tracked connections feature of the qos with frshjr wasn't yet fuctional on that version and its been eating at me for 2yrs. I wanted to play with it so I waited until a version with no issues for a while related to what matters to me most.

Everything seems ok so far in 10hrs. one thing I do notice going from 384.5 - 384.16 theres a solid 10db reduction in signal strength and some devices at range are now disconnecting at -71db and greater that was previously -60ish. Nothing moved just a firmware update!

RT-ac1900p, under tools, other settings, under advanced tweaks. Memory management regularly flush caches default is yes. Is it better to set this to no or is it recommended to leave it set to yes? TIA

RT-ac1900p, under tools, other settings, under advanced tweaks. Memory management regularly flush caches default is yes. Is it better to set this to no or is it recommended to leave it set to yes? TIA

The default is the recommend setting. Leave it as-is unless having a very specific reason to change it.

Locking this thread as previously announced, since discussions are mostly unrelated to this specific release by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!