What's new

Response speed of router on console

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Zakalwe

Occasional Visitor
So, sometimes when using amtm the 'pages' will load fast, sometimes they load slow, and other times I can be sitting there for 20-30 seconds - This is after a clean install on my AC68u with a clean settings on the router, and I only have diversion and skynet.
Ethernet connection to router.

It was going super slow for a few pages and I installed a couple of things, now it's running smooth again - what's the possible causes of this?

Thanks

Run top and see what is running on background during the slowdowns.

Alright, when I next notice it. I was expecting someone to say oh it's just this or that but I guess it's actually an issue for me.

Thanks

1697310278605.png

it keeps changing so here is another one during a slowdown:
1697310347865.png

does this tell you anything?

It was going super slow for a few pages and I installed a couple of things, now it's running smooth again - what's the possible causes of this?

Running amtm for the first time after a fresh install will update it to the current version. This version initially appears to cause slowness until the router is rebooted. If that doesn't solve the problem report it in the amtm thread.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!