What's new

[Review] Asus TUF Gaming AX3000

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Jayce Ooi

Regular Contributor
Author's Note: The original review can be found at my blog - Asus TUF Gaming AX3000 Review @ JayceOoi.com.

Hey guys, I am back again with another Asus AX3000 WiFi 6 Gaming Router. TUF Gaming AX3000 is the star today. It is basically RT-AX3000 with better housing and added gaming features like prioritize game traffic by Gear Accelerator, Mobile Game Boost and port forwarding with Open NAT. It is also powered by 1.5 GHz tri-core processor. Loaded with WPA3 support, AiProtection Pro and AiMesh networking. 4 Gigabits LAN with a dedicated gaming port and USB 3.1 Gen 1 port. 2 X 2 wireless connection with 160 MHz channels. Having 256MB Flash and 512MB of RAM. Alright, let’s have a closer look…

Thanks for watching. Peace…

When you reviewing AX86U? And fark almighty, the yellow GUI is just horrid to look at! Asus needs to be shot for that decision alone

2 X 2 wireless connection

Actually if its anything like the AX58U it is a 2x4 on 5GHz. Sucks to because i think these routers could be 4x4 on 5 GHz if it was enabled. But at it's price point likely not.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!