What's new

RT 68U Setup

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Tunubis

New Around Here
Hi, I am trying to setup my new ASUS router. I had tried setup using notebook and via Asus app. By notebook, after following the steps, auto setup, with pppoe, status with internet connection is still disconnected. Checked Router light and cable is fine. Have factory reset multiple times, static setup as well but connection still unsuccessful.
Next I tried using Asus app setup, follow the steps, and in the end the app shows successful connection. All seems good. But when I try using a device to connect to the wifi, it does not work as well. I tried router login at the same time on notebook, and the status shows that internet is disconnected.
I have ran out of idea, wandering if anyone can help.

For my RT-AC68U to connect to CenturyLink (which is PPOE) I had to add a VLAN tag to get an internet connection.

Under advanced settings, LAN, IPTV tab. I had to add a manual setting for the IPS profile and a number in the VID for the internet connection.

Hi, I am trying to setup my new ASUS router. I had tried setup using notebook and via Asus app. By notebook, after following the steps, auto setup, with pppoe, status with internet connection is still disconnected. Checked Router light and cable is fine. Have factory reset multiple times, static setup as well but connection still unsuccessful.
Next I tried using Asus app setup, follow the steps, and in the end the app shows successful connection. All seems good. But when I try using a device to connect to the wifi, it does not work as well. I tried router login at the same time on notebook, and the status shows that internet is disconnected.
I have ran out of idea, wandering if anyone can help.

Have you reviewed your ISP's Support website for instructions how to connect your own router to their service?

OE

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!