What's new

RT-AC3200 - Per device traffic analyzer shows "0" for all devices in "real-time"

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jimcrapo

New Around Here
I know the traffic analyzer config has been beaten to death on this forum - however, I have yet to find a fix to my issue. When looking at the "real-time" section of per device, I always get zeros across the board - even when I know certain devices are active (such as a console downloading a game, NAS serving a movie via plex, copying a large from to the NAS, etc, etc.). Things seem to tick up a bit if looking at kilobytes for the scale - however, the total always resets... I would think this would be cumulative? If looking at MB or GB it'll never get past 0.00.

I have per-ip monitoring enabled. Stats are set to be saved to a USB drive plugged into the front of the router. I've tried creating new files, etc. No errors in the logs regarding cstats. Monthly / daily seem to work fine.

Attachments

• merlin-2.JPG
    merlin-2.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 191
  • merlin-1.JPG
    merlin-1.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 187