What's new

RT-AC66U crashing

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Plecko

New Around Here
Hi,
I have constantly issues with losing WiFi or WAN connection. I try with standard framework and with Merlin but issue is still present. From log I cannot see concrete reason and why is this happening, any idea ?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• syslog.txt
    460.9 KB · Views: 228
There's no errors of any consequence in the log. It just appears as if the router was turned off and then on again.

People have reported similar problems with the PSU becoming "weak" with age. Try replacing the PSU.

I just buy new PSU and this is still happening .... any other ideas how to test and analyze what is the issue ?

I try also different wall outlet and the same ..... I'm not sure what to do and how to test it. Is it maybe issue because I have around 15 devices connected to Router ?

I start know to read reviews about new routers ... and I'm not sure will I pick Asus or something else ... any suggestions ?
I need to cover between 10-20 devices on 100m2.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!