What's new

RT-AC68U / RT-AC66U_B1 broken OpenVPN server setup page in the latest firmware

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

bandit400

New Around Here
Hi folks,

i've an annoying problem with two routers, one RT-AC68U and one RT-AC66U_B1. With the latest release of the firmware (3.0.0.4.385_10000), the page for editing the OpenVPN server setup is malformed, a lot of elements are missed, the objects aren't functional and isn't possible to interact with all configurable parameters.
Someone have a similar problem?

Thanks in advance.

Gianluca

Hi folks,

i've an annoying problem with two routers, one RT-AC68U and one RT-AC66U_B1. With the latest release of the firmware (3.0.0.4.385_10000), the page for editing the OpenVPN server setup is malformed, a lot of elements are missed, the objects aren't functional and isn't possible to interact with all configurable parameters.
Someone have a similar problem?

Thanks in advance.

Gianluca
The first try would be to revert to factory defaults and manual configure the router again.

No, revert the device to the factory defaults don't solve the problem.

I've tried to reset first, upgrade, reset another time. Same problem.

I've tried to upgrade first, then reset, but the problem still there.

The only solution that work is come back to the previous firmware (3.0.0.4.384_81049).

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!