What's new

Rt ax82u

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

You have more than enough information already. I'm sorry, but I don't like reading the User Manuals for someone else who's not even there. When you report your findings someone else may eventually help you further. My advice is to direct your further DrayTek questions to the BT forum. Good luck.

You have more than enough information already. I'm sorry, but I don't like reading the User Manuals for someone else who's not even there. When you report your findings someone else may eventually help you further. My advice is to direct your further DrayTek questions to the BT forum. Good luck.
No problem and thank you very much for your help.

Just to make you aware. I had a new router turn up from amazon. Asus gt ax110000. I've plugged and put the settings in (bt) and the router has connected straight away. I've tried every setting possible including wjats in the manual and nothing was happening on the asus RT AX82U . The wan port on that router is faulty! Thanks for all your help. I am up and running and no longer going mental.