What's new

RT-AX88U AX6000 Guest Network Access Through Vpn

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Asusrouterlover

Regular Contributor
My router RT-AX88U AX6000

I need Help to redirect My guest network wifi SSID=visitor001 to the OpenVPN connection already created in the VPN client section.

Firmware Version:386.3_2 Merlin

I have two guest network first network go to the german VPN server (Done work without problem) VPNclient 1

guest network connect to USA server keep connect to the german VPN server (i don't know why) VpnClient2

have you any idea ?

I have two guest network first network go to the german VPN server (Done work without problem) VPNclient 1

guest network connect to USA server keep connect to the german VPN server (i don't know why) VpnClient2

have you any idea ?

If I had to guess ...

The only way to confirm is to dump the VPNs' respective routing tables.

Code:
ip route show table ovpnc1
ip route show table ovpnc2

If I had to guess ...

The only way to confirm is to dump the VPNs' respective routing tables.

Code:
ip route show table ovpnc1
ip route show table ovpnc2
Right now I will Setup 1 Wifi Guest Network (work perfectly without problem) and wait for the YAZFI update maybe the problem solved in the new version Update ?

Right now I will Setup 1 Wifi Guest Network (work perfectly without problem) and wait for the YAZFI update maybe the problem solved in the new version Update ?

If the problem is what I suggested (you've NOT confirmed this one way or the other), then it has nothing to do w/ YazFi or any future updates by its author. The problem is w/ the Merlin firmware itself. According to the 386.4 beta changelog (FIXED: Wrong interface might be used for the default gateway in an openvpn client routing table), the problem will be addressed in that upcoming update, which is due for final release in the next few days.

If the problem is what I suggested (you've NOT confirmed this one way or the other), then it has nothing to do w/ YazFi or any future updates by its author. The problem is w/ the Merlin firmware itself. According to the 386.4 beta changelog (FIXED: Wrong interface might be used for the default gateway in an openvpn client routing table), the problem will be addressed in that upcoming update, which is due for final release in the next few days.
you 100% Right bro all problem fix in 386.4 thanks alot

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!