What's new

RT-AX88U WAN Ping Spikes following upgrade to 3.0.0.4.384_9566

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Eclectic

New Around Here
Hi All,

Has anyone experienced the behavior like in the below image due to upgrading to the latest firmware? Net has been running fine for months, and then I upgrade the firmware and start getting these ping spikes every few minutes.

Initially thought it was WiFi related but as you can see, even from the router you can see the same ping spikes.

Appreciate any help

1598943817273.png

Hi All,

Has anyone experienced the behavior like in the below image due to upgrading to the latest firmware? Net has been running fine for months, and then I upgrade the firmware and start getting these ping spikes every few minutes.

Initially thought it was WiFi related but as you can see, even from the router you can see the same ping spikes.

Appreciate any help

View attachment 25914
Hi,

Not the exact answer you're probably looking for but i didn't see high latency but dropped packets and a few WAN disconnects. Also had weird Wi-Fi issues with clients disconnecting particularly on the 2.4Ghz band. Didn't seem very stable to me.