What's new

RT-AX88U Wi-Fi Issues

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Try enabling IGMP under LAN and Professional Wireless settings per one of the users suggestion here to me. See if that helps.
Tried and doesn't work still slow connection speed. Are there others here with similar problems and using a Note 10/+ and they don't experience any problems on the AX band?

Hi guys,
Did you solve your WiFi instability issues? Did a new firmware improve the situation?

The thread is from 2019, today's firmware and specifically RMerlin's firmware does not have such instability for most.

Closed source or not. :)

I certainly disagree as Merlin's Firmware has zero to do with Broadcom's closed driver source. I am personally running Merlin FW for years being super happy. Same time I can prove on my HW the wireless driver issues at least on 2.4Ghz simply by shifting between 2 versions. Anyway this has been discussed in multiple threads before and I am looking forward to a resolution from Broadcom soon ...

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!