What's new

RT-AX92U VPN Routing

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Pipo

New Around Here
I have an Asus RT-AX92U, not supported by Merlin, unfortunately. I set up a VPN client and I would like to have it set so that I only have some devices going through the VPN routing, rather than all.
Unfortunately I can’t find any custom firmware and VPN fusion is not available.

Is it a lost battle?

Without RMerlin support, I would say yes.

Are you sure.... :)
Can you please explain how?

I would prefer to have a solution from Merlin, I will pay for it if necessary, nevertheless merlin is not money-driven and they are not interessed in this model, unfortunately.

I do not know if RMerlin support will be coming for this model, but without it, it seems like a lost battle to me. :D

@octopus Can you explain why you are not so sure?

I am also contacting Asus support because in some countries (e.g. Portugal, Spain, Italy, Germany,...) the AX92U is advertised with VPN fusion funcionality while other countries (eg. France, UK, USA, Canada) and Asus's global site it is not, which is in fact true.
I would love to have Merlin's support for this model, I would love to make a donation if considered, but I don't think that will be possible. I can only try to find other solutions.

@L&LD Thank you for your feedback.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!