What's new

Searching for a New VPN Provider

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarWell

Occasional Visitor
Hi there! Actually I'm a ExpressVPN and also PIA VPN (I'm not using it) subscriber. Next month my ExpressVPN subscription will end, and I want you to recommend me a new services or should I keep renewing the same on, the only bad thing I'll consider switching is because ExpressVPN is so expensive. The main use for my VPN service is to access geo restricted sites for streaming purposes, my work demands me travel overseas and that's one of the main reasons. Normally I have Netflix, Hulu (bundle) and HBO Max subscriptions. PIA VPN doesn't help me with streaming purposes.

I have heard some other VPN providers, that maybe could work for streaming and will like some personal reviews for streaming sites.

- NordVPN (some reddit users post that now its not working with hulu and servers are overcrowded and gets low speed)
- VyprVPN
- Surfshark
- Any other Provider that anyone have a review, will be appreciated.
- or should I keep with ExpressVPN?

Thanks!

I've been using surfshark for over a year. I like the unlimited devices and the fact that streaming seems to work well (i.e. to get around geofencing).

Very small reduction in speed and good uptime. I have a lifetime VPNUnlimited subscription that I don't really use anymore since signing up on surfshark.

YMMV :)

I've been using surfshark for over a year. I like the unlimited devices and the fact that streaming seems to work well (i.e. to get around geofencing).

Very small reduction in speed and good uptime. I have a lifetime VPNUnlimited subscription that I don't really use anymore since signing up on surfshark.

YMMV :)
Thanks! Does Hulu works great?

I can confirm what the captain posted. Surfshark has been great, fast, no leaks.
I use it through the app on my iOS devices and my Amazon fire stick just fine.
My daughter streams Hulu through it and I haven’t heard any complaint.
I think they have a free trial period too. If you want a code let me know and we both get free months.

I can confirm what the captain posted. Surfshark has been great, fast, no leaks.
I use it through the app on my iOS devices and my Amazon fire stick just fine.
My daughter streams Hulu through it and I haven’t heard any complaint.
I think they have a free trial period too. If you want a code let me know and we both get free months.
Thanks! I'll let you know next month...

I use TorGuard mainly for their Streaming service which includes 2 dedicated IPs. I use a server in Dallas so my wife can watch the Astros even when they are blacked out to non local TV. It works great. They have a promo of 50% off for life, no price increase ever if you sign up for their annual plan and do not let it lapse. I have mine set to auto renew.

cyberghost....

Status
Not open for further replies.