What's new

Serve non-HTML via wwwext?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

nat

New Around Here
Can I configure the built-in web server to serve non-HTML extensions from the wwwext directory?

Not sure of all the extensions, but it can also serve *.png images (I used to use it in the old days to serve custom library icons for Plex).
Code:
admin@RT-AC68P-EC58:/tmp/home/root# ls /www/ext
Adult.png                   HDDVD_Movies.png            Movies_Popcorn.PNG          TV_Series_2.png
Animation.png               HDDVD_and_Bluray.png        Music.png                   Trailers_Berkline.png
Bluray_Movies.png           HD_Movies_Stack.png         Photo.png                   War.png
Documentaries.png           Kid_Movies.png              Recorded_TV.png             cgi-bin
Favorites.png               Movies_Directors_Chair.png  TV_Series.png

Not sure of all the extensions, but it can also serve *.png images (I used to use it in the old days to serve custom library icons for Plex).
My mistake. I thought he was talking about active content (like an Apache server), but then he did say "extensions".