What's new

Server not found

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

And you say these nslookup commands work from this same PC if you use the Ethernet connection instead of WiFi? Can you try that again now please?

EDIT: What country are you in?

And you say these nslookup commands work from this same PC if you use the Ethernet connection instead of WiFi? Can you try that again now please?

EDIT: What country are you in?
Yes via ethernet works when i bypass my asus router works on both laptops her work address.

Yes via ethernet works when i bypass my asus router works on both laptops her work address.
Sorry, can you explain what you mean by this? "works when i bypass my asus router"

You never said you were bypassing the router. We thought you were connecting the PC's Ethernet port to the Asus router's LAN port.

Sorry, can you explain what you mean by this? "works when i bypass my asus router"

You never said you were bypassing the router. We thought you were connecting the PC's Ethernet port to the Asus router's LAN port.

Sorry we both use WIFI to try and access her work via asus router which has DNS server quad9 and cloudfare installed. But when we connect via Ethernet via modem which is bridged to asus router it works hope that makes sense, So something is up with the Asus router.

with the NSLOOKUP not working at all it would seem something on the router is redirecting all port 53 requests to the router.

I dont know if there are any settings that force all port 53 traffic back to the router

Sorry we both use WIFI to try and access her work via asus router which has DNS server quad9 and cloudfare installed. But when we connect via Ethernet via modem which is bridged to asus router it works hope that makes sense, So something is up with the Asus router.
<sigh> So you experience the same problem when you connect to the router (not modem) over Ethernet.

Check the DNS Filtering page again and make absolutely sure it isn't enabled.

<sigh> So you experience the same problem when you connect to the router over Ethernet.

Check the DNS Filtering page again and make absolutely sure it isn't enabled.
Sorry where do i find that? in ASUS User interface

just rebooted router and same result. So there is something wrong with router like I said when i run wire from my providers modem it works, And when I disconnect our phones from Wifi they work so its my router or I have Quad9 and cloudfare set up wrong in router.

As per the question in post #19:

"If you have DoT enabled (DNS Privacy) try disabling it."

As per the question in post #19:

"If you have DoT enabled (DNS Privacy) try disabling it."

I got this now
nslookup starmetrolandmedia.my.salesforce.com 9.9.9.9
Server: dns9.quad9.net
Address: 9.9.9.9

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: na110-ia2.ia2.r.my.salesforce.com
Addresses: 13.110.33.205
Aliases: starmetrolandmedia.my.salesforce.com
na110.my.salesforce.com
na110-ia2.my.salesforce.com

much better.....should work now.

let me guess.....you are running the 384.16-beta? (other part of my question )