What's new

Setting up Cisco Aironet 1250 for home use

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Thach1035

New Around Here
Hey everyone,

I'm rather new to the whole Enterprise Router lines. I've set up countless networks with Linksys routers in the past. However, this Aironet is giving me more trouble than I'd want it to. I was wondering if anyone could help. I've assigned it an IP Address and accessed that In-Browser interface and set up an SSID and activated the two extensions. I've been able to connect to the router with my computer and access the internet without restriction. However, when I attempt to connect a second PC or Laptop to the network, it won't allow network access to the second device. I've been stuck there forever. Is there any specific setup method I need to use to make sure more than one workstation/device? I want to use this router for home use, I often use laptops and move around the house a lot, so the advantage of better connection signal and speed is well worth it. Any help is highly apprieciated. If you need more information, don't hesitate to contact me.