What's new

Setup AP on RP-AC68U; 2.5ghz network dont show

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I changed from the WAN port, to LAN and it works with repeater mode.
In repeater mode there shouldn't be any cables at all between the Asus and the Telia. The only time you should connect them together with a cable is when the Asus is configured as an access point.

In repeater mode there shouldn't be any cables at all between the Asus and the Telia. The only time you should connect them together with a cable is when the Asus is configured as an access point.

Yes thats the thing. I had it setup in repeater mode some months ago, with the cable attached, so i could extend with another cable to another computer in the house without wifi. That worked fine.
I will try setting up AP again, later today. Will report how it goes.

I had it setup in repeater mode some months ago, with the cable attached, so i could extend with another cable to another computer in the house without wifi. That worked fine.
Connecting a PC to the Asus via Ethernet in repeater mode will probably be OK, although it's not a documented setup. What you shouldn't do is connect a cable between the Asus and the Telia when it's in repeater mode. Doing so might create a network loop with unpredictable results.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!