What's new

slow xbox 360 download

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

longbow767

New Around Here
I have the Linksys EA7300 MAX-STREAM™ AC1750 MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router. My modem is the netgear cm500. I have Comcast high speed. Download on wired pc is 180 mbps. Downstairs on the two laptops it is around 55 mbps. My problem is my Xbox 360 which works just fine. I had to go upstairs and plug in the Ethernet to update everything. It updated all my apps. My problem is this: This is the network statistics: latency 78 MS, packet loss 8 percent, upload speed is 3.06 DOWNLOAD SPEED .29, signal strength 100 percent, Wi-Fi speed 6 mbps. I can’t use Netflix and a variety of other apps because it’s too slow. Talk to support and tried there ideas on linksys router but did not help.

I had the same problem w/ my PS3 when I had it connected wireless. It would take almost 2 hours to d/l a 2 GB demo w/ a 50 Mb internet connection. I then used ethernet connection and now it takes like 20 minutes to d/l 2 GB demo. Go wired, it is more reliable.