What's new

Smart Connect Issues

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

@Joshuajackson if you're unwilling to do things that have proven to work for others, why are you asking for help then? :)

@Joshuajackson if you're unwilling to do things that have proven to work for others, why are you asking for help then? :)
I never said i was not going to try it, I'll just try to avoid using the stock firmware from asus because it doesnt perform good, i get much higher buffer bloat on asus frimware

Ok ill do that

I just use this firmware to see if the issue is gone and its the same, ive had the same problems on stable released firmware.

No i havent used the M&M config because i dont really see a point in that because why would a company release something that does not work? I'll try it out anyways, but i did do a nuclear reset but as i mentioned already the WPS reset function does not work on my router the power LED just goes blank.

I never said i was not going to try it, I'll just try to avoid using the stock firmware from asus because it doesnt perform good, i get much higher buffer bloat on asus frimware

Actually, you said you don't see the point in trying it. No point in me trying to help further, then. :)

Actually, you said you don't see the point in trying it. No point in me trying to help further, then. :)
oh u were talking about the config :confused: thought u were talking about with the stock firmware stuff my bad. You know what ill try that and if it actually does make a difference ill be very confused because i just dont see how it would make a huge difference ill try it anyways

What is your ISP speed? This bufferbloat thing does not apply 99% of the time on my 300Mbps line with no QoS.

Smart Connect may offer Easy Connect, but is no better than My Connect.
Mines very crap but its 7down and 0.5up. Also i like this comment "Smart Connect may offer Easy Connect, but is no better than My Connect."

I mean this is the most serious limitation you have. No other options around?
I'm not exactly following u, I never knew i had Dead Connect??

Can u explain what u mean exactly?

Can u explain what u mean exactly?

It was all the Smart, Easy, My... Connect thing analogy joke. Very slow ISP. :)

Sign_Dead_Slow.jpg

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!