What's new

(Solved) Asus RT-AX55 no internet wireless and wired

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

What address was the ASUS router give by the ISP router ?
That would be it's WAN address. You can also confirm by logging into the ISP router and looking for the table of connected devices showing mac address and IP address and maybe a name. If the ASUS does not have a WAN address, then you have to look in the ISP router to see what is going on.

What address was the ASUS router give by the ISP router ?
That would be it's WAN address. You can also confirm by logging into the ISP router and looking for the table of connected devices showing mac address and IP address and maybe a name. If the ASUS does not have a WAN address, then you have to look in the ISP router to see what is going on.
I have looked into that and was wondering why there was no asus router listen in the bar, most of my devices were there but no rt-ax55 at all. Faulty hardware I suppose?

bad cable ? or bad port ?
do you see any link lights when the two are plugged from ASUS WAN to ISP LAN port ?
If so, what are the lights (left hand side and right hand side of ethernet port ?

bad cable ? or bad port ?
do you see any link lights when the two are plugged from ASUS WAN to ISP LAN port ?
If so, what are the lights (left hand side and right hand side of ethernet port ?
the 2 lights on both left and right are glowing but the center is not glowing.

Edit: As of right now I have received connectivity from the rt-ax55 and currently using it as my main router. The main issue why there was no internet was because of the faulty lan ports my modem has, luckily there was 1 port where my ethernet wire is connected to compared to the rest where it would require wiggling and pressure, I remove the ethernet wire and placed the wan port wire there and now has connectivity, all lights are on including the center. Thank you all!

Last edited: