What's new

Sort Manually Assigned IP DHCP list?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hi LimJK,
thanks for the response. I did it just that way. Suprisingly despite to the error message it worked.

FlyByWire

Hi LimJK,
thanks for the response. I did it just that way. Suprisingly despite to the error message it worked.

FlyByWire
FlyByWire,
Question: Did you just backup from old router and Restore to new router? did you Edit the file? When I edit the file I would use a Hex editor. Good to know that it is still working for you :)

Hi guys, the procedure to backup name and icon of devices is still working? I have a Asus ET12 with many problems I think, maybe a factory default restore may help.
But will be annoying coding all client's name again...
Thanks!

Hi guys, the procedure to backup name and icon of devices is still working? I have a Asus ET12 with many problems I think, maybe a factory default restore may help.
But will be annoying coding all client's name again...
Thanks!
Take the time to assign real static IP addresses to those clients. Reserve space in the DHCP for those static addresses. Then you can factory reset the router as many times as you need and will not have to mess with a manually assigned list again!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!