What's new

Traffic Analyzer in Dual WAN Load Balancing Mode

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ToeStub

Occasional Visitor
Is the Traffic Monitor tab supposed to be (relatively) accurate in load balancing mode? I'm noticing what seems to be an undercount when both connections are saturated, but not quite a halving.

Edit: Does the "Daily" view combine traffic from both interfaces? This is what I'm most interested in.

Is the Traffic Monitor tab supposed to be (relatively) accurate in load balancing mode? I'm noticing what seems to be an undercount when both connections are saturated, but not quite a halving.

Edit: Does the "Daily" view combine traffic from both interfaces? This is what I'm most interested in.
I have the GT-AX11000 in load balancing mode. 1:1, with a gigabit connection from comcast and a gigabit from ATT. The traffic analyzer doesn't even work at all and get no stats when its enabled i.e. nothing in the Statistic Bandwidth Monitor (this works actually), Traffic Monitor or Web History tabs.
Have you run into this? Any idea? It worked when dual WAN was not enabled.

I have the GT-AX11000 in load balancing mode. 1:1, with a gigabit connection from comcast and a gigabit from ATT. The traffic analyzer doesn't even work at all and get no stats when its enabled i.e. nothing in the Statistic Bandwidth Monitor (this works actually), Traffic Monitor or Web History tabs.
Have you run into this? Any idea? It worked when dual WAN was not enabled.

I ended up installing vnstat and using that. It's a bit of a hassle, but it works great.