What's new

spdMerlin Unable to perform speedtest

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

marko

Occasional Visitor
When i try to run speedtest via spdmerlin addon nothing happens. Screen is blank after i click on the run test button.
1614000248804.png

Also, I am unable to disable automatic speedtests as well as to store data on USB instead of JFFS. I go and click desired radio button, then i go to Save, and sfter save everything returns back to default settings.

Any suggestions?

When i try to run speedtest via spdmerlin addon nothing happens. Screen is blank after i click on the run test button.
View attachment 31077

Also, I am unable to disable automatic speedtests as well as to store data on USB instead of JFFS. I go and click desired radio button, then i go to Save, and sfter save everything returns back to default settings.

Any suggestions?
Looks like some page resources haven't loaded, please can you check for errors in your browser's console?

Just fixed the issue. I did everything I wanted through GUI, just through amtm. I was able to run speedtest via amtm, then I got back to the GUI and everything works now.

@Jack you can explain if you know :)

Just fixed the issue. I did everything I wanted through GUI, just through amtm. I was able to run speedtest via amtm, then I got back to the GUI and everything works now.

@Jack you can explain if you know :)
When you first installed did you let the speedtest complete?

It's Merlin, It's Magic. Routers are so smart now they fix themselves.

1614023047324.png

Here it how it looks like after incomplete speedtest. before I had one interface row, and after i get second row.

1614023117797.png
syslog

did you change anything in FlexQoS/Adaptive QoS recently? Looks like the router is stuck trying to process a service restart and blocking any further service calls
nope, I installed yesterday 384.19 as well as spdmerlin

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!