What's new

Unable to reach upstream modem from OpenVPN

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I'm still pretty stuck. If you'd like I can upload more SSH outputs. Tell me if I can give you more information.

Should I run those commands both with and without Dual WAN enabled?

When I'm making *any* of my suggestions regarding this problem, it's my assumption that you have *disabled* dual WAN, since the whole point of the effort is to eliminate it.

In fact, at this point, I would prefer you reset the router to factory defaults and start over, just in case the use of dual WAN has left artifacts that may be causing issues w/ my suggestions. I'd just rather have a clean slate.

When I'm making *any* of my suggestions regarding this problem, it's my assumption that you have *disabled* dual WAN, since the whole point of the effort is to eliminate it.

In fact, at this point, I would prefer you reset the router to factory defaults and start over, just in case the use of dual WAN has left artifacts that may be causing issues w/ my suggestions. I'd just rather have a clean slate.
Understood. Sorry about that. I'll post the results when I have time this week

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!