What's new

Where in the world is Hggomes???

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some have day jobs that keep them busy (like me) - not lack of interest, just lack of time - still jump in once in a while...
Life gets in the way and more important things come up. I forget there are more important things than this board....

maybe he's in a pool somewhere with Carmen Sandiego?

Nope :( It seems that many are trying to contact him but without success.

Well if he has decided to no longer work on firmware, I hope he will pass on his source code to someone else...

Well if he has decided to no longer work on firmware, I hope he will pass on his source code to someone else...

He is very enthusiastic with his build. He had plans on working on additional support over Merlin. He also replied that he will release the last build on top of Merlin when he has time. and nothing after that.

Mabye the better question is where in time is he.

Mabye the better question is where in time is he.
He has moved back into the current zone of 2020. We will see him post back once the time hits October 1st 2020. He was a visitor in our world and made a wealthy contribution.

@Merlin. Thanks for staying with us. We enjoy the company of intelligent future beings. Some people just choose to get back home :)

He has moved back into the current zone of 2020. We will see him post back once the time hits October 1st 2020. He was a visitor in our world and made a wealthy contribution.

@Merlin. Thanks for staying with us. We enjoy the company of intelligent future beings. Some people just choose to get back home :)

Seriously ?

I too want to wish hggomes all the best in his current endeavors. His firmware has helped many customers get exactly what they wished for with his firmware and contributions. Thanks once again hggomes!

P.S. I kind of disappeared from this forum for many months too (personal issues). I hope I can be more involved going forward once again.

I just added my brother in law to the AC5300 thanks for Merlin and Hugo. As usual the setup works flawlessly. Anyone heard from hugo. Hope he is doing ok.

there's also member's here deleting all links to his great fw. When i try to help ppl out by providing some links to it they take it down. :/

there's also member's here deleting all links to his great fw. When i try to help ppl out by providing some links to it they take it down. :/
I believe he may have been asked to remain low. Specially if there is an effort to remove his links here. The modification of TX values may be frowned up, don't know. The last one was 380.65.9 by him.

I don't think another one was released.

Status
Not open for further replies.