What's new

Wifi speed dsl-ac68u

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

dadada12

Occasional Visitor
Hello everyone, I have a dsl-ac68u connected in wan mode to the 1Gbit fiber. I connected my pc to the 5ghz wireless network and did some speedtest. I can not exceed 350mbit of speed although with other wifi I reach 600mbit. On the router page it says I'm connected to the pc at 866mbit and the same says windows. I set the channel bandwidth to 80Mhz and left everything as default. How is it possible that it doesn't go faster?

Do you have all hardware acceleration options enabled? Are you running QoS (it disables HW acceleration)?

Where do I check if I have hardware acceleration enabled? QoS is disabled, traffic analyzer is enabled.
It is normal that if I connect two devices in wifi (866mbit from asus page) and transfer a file I get that from only one device at a time I reach 350mbit, if I transfer one file to two devices at the same time the speed is halved on each device so I will have about 200mbit for each device.

Last edited:

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!