What's new

ZenWiFi XT8 (RT-AX95Q) and stable: 388.1_0-gnuton1 - Network Map - Ethernet table lost it's css style/table or something

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

uplink

New Around Here
Hey there,

thank You for new release for XT-8!

There's a little bug report from me:

1674259588348.png

The "Ethernet Ports" used to have a nice table in the previous version, now it's gone :(. It showed actual speed of each of the LAN/WAN ports.

Could You probably hotfix it?

With best regards

uplink

My Bug is the firmaware is not registering as 388.1 on my XT12 of which the XT8 is meshed into...If I look at firmware deatils for XT8 via AImesh view it show's 388.1 but if I click on the firmware it opens the XT12 Firmware page and shows XT8 firmware as gnu beta 3 which i'd updated from...tried update 3 times now and crtl f5 refresh

The firmware displayed on your screen shot is 388.1_0-gnuton1. If you are talking about node firmware - I don't know what the issue is. You don't need Asuswrt-Merlin fork firmware on nodes anyway. If your AiMesh is wireless my advice is - stay in stock Asuswrt on all routers for better stability.

My Bug is the firmaware is not registering as 388.1 on my XT12 of which the XT8 is meshed into...If I look at firmware deatils for XT8 via AImesh view it show's 388.1 but if I click on the firmware it opens the XT12 Firmware page and shows XT8 firmware as gnu beta 3 which i'd updated from...tried update 3 times now and crtl f5 refresh
My bad....just realised I'd installed RT-AXE95Q instead of RT-AX95Q :rolleyes: all registered properly now...with no constant "!" flashing. only took a month to figure out.

The firmware displayed on your screen shot is 388.1_0-gnuton1. If you are talking about node firmware - I don't know what the issue is. You don't need Asuswrt-Merlin fork firmware on nodes anyway. If your AiMesh is wireless my advice is - stay in stock Asuswrt on all routers for better stability.
Do you mean all nodes, and just flash the main router to Merlin? Or are you suggesting aimesh and Merlin don’t play nicely together at all so don’t bother with Merlin at all if you’re on an aimesh setup?

Do you mean all nodes, and just flash the main router to Merlin? Or are you suggesting aimesh and Merlin don’t play nicely together at all so don’t bother with Merlin at all if you’re on an aimesh setup?
IF you were replying to my thread - Thanks but my issue was related to install of incorrect firmware (as per post #6), but useful advice ref flashing nodes and choice of firmware

Thanks
Gary

Can someone please explain the diff between the *.w and the *.w.md5 ? Sorry for such a newbie Q, but I just want to make sure I'm utilizing the proper file for flashing my XT8s.