What's new

AC31000 - MU-MIMO and other config

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

elrengo

Regular Contributor
Hi! I recently did an emergency hard reset and firmware upgrade on my RT-AC3100 router. As a result of this, I cannot do a planned reset and upgrade, with a backup configuration, using a screenshot of the admin website. Reading the MU-MIMO configuration, from @L&LD (https://www.snbforums.com/threads/asus-rt-ax88u-experiences-discussion.49427/page-14#post-473643) I read that MIMO and other configuration its recommended turned off by @RMerlin . I would like to find all that suggestions to improve the performance of my router.

I tried to reply, but that thread is older than 6 months and I cannot reply there.
Thanks!

I don't understand what is stopping you?

Nothing is stopping me. I looking for that configuration recommendations to apply in my router :)

That hasn't changed in years.

Excellent!! Do you know what kind of key word I can use to find in the forum, the message with that recommendations?

Resolved! Thanks

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!