What's new

Asuswrt-Merlin 3.0.0.4.372.31 is out

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Results are the same.

What else could be missing ?

No other idea, sorry. Not really an expert on OpenVPN, I only use the server side of it.

Howdy folks,

...Speaking of which, the Parental Control time slot management is currently broken under Internet Explorer 10. The issue seems to lie within the third party Javascript code used by Asus for this calendar, and a bit over my head to fix. Until Asus fixes it you will have to use a different browser for managing Parental Control.

That's about it. As usual, see the changelog for the details. Enjoy!

fix Parental control pleaaase; Asus is hopeless.

Hello but where is rt-n16 asuswrt merlin 3.0.0.4_372.32 beta version?

I didn't release one. Those beta builds were only intended for specifically testing the IPv6 firewall, they weren't a full "official" release.

No other idea, sorry. Not really an expert on OpenVPN, I only use the server side of it.

Finally got it working, an error on Hidemyass setup guide.

It works beautifully, ultra fast. Thanks for this great software !!

Tomorrow I will create a How-to on the main thread explaining how to setup for HMA!, although they said todat that automated setup for ASUS-Merlin will be on their site in the near future....

Finally got it working, an error on Hidemyass setup guide.

It works beautifully, ultra fast. Thanks for this great software !!

Tomorrow I will create a How-to on the main thread explaining how to setup for HMA!, although they said todat that automated setup for ASUS-Merlin will be on their site in the near future....

Excellent :)

I was surprised to see how many of these tunnel providers were providing guides for DD-WRT or Tomato. Astrill even went as far as provide an installable package for Tomato and Asuswrt-Merlin that will fully integrate into the webui.

Excellent :)

I was surprised to see how many of these tunnel providers were providing guides for DD-WRT or Tomato. Astrill even went as far as provide an installable package for Tomato and Asuswrt-Merlin that will fully integrate into the webui.

Hma offer 2 Vpn per licence. 5 minutes to setup a Vpn on mobile with an Openvpn apps and has much more server available. Ex Switzerland 7 compare to 1 and with random access to the 7 :)

Envoyé depuis mon HTC One

I have the same setup. I still have crash the RTAC66U saving my keys.
Merlin I have finally fixed the problem. when I copied the server certificate from my windows set up. There was a huge amount of data before -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
. I removed that data and now openvpn works on .33. Thank you for all you help. Tricky Dick

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!