What's new

Best Firmware for RT-N66U?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

No thank you. (Signatures turned off).

Eh. :) Thiggins actually has a policy of "no signature spam" (that's the reason why I don't have any URLs in my own signature), so having signatures enabled on this forum isn't a bad idea (unlike some forums where people have signatures that are 4x bigger than their actual post content, and seem to contain everything down to the colour of their dog's collar).

Then you are missing a lot of P**n links.:p

That might be a cool geek gag to do sometime: take a small image (or text), encode it as base64, and have a bunch of people all post two lines from the base64 encode in their signature, without telling anyone what this is about. You'd have to put all the signatures together to retrieve the original content :)

Hi RMerlin,

I installed the latest stock version ASUS RT-N66U Firmware version 3.0.0.4.374.4561 hoping I could use my LG LTE phone for USB tethering. But it didn't work. It seems to detect my phone as a 3g dongle but status say not connected. Asus instruction for usb tethering is simple, I tried and tried but never got it to work.

Does your firmware support usb tethering from an Android phone?

I appreciate your help. Thanks.

Regards,
Kevin