What's new

DHCP ip address lost after reboot

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

rob10k8

New Around Here
I just updated to firmware 384.13 and I lost all of my DHCP reservations that I had set up.

I tried setting up again, but any time I reboot the router, I get "no data in table".

I reverted back to 384.12, but have the same issue, and I have no clue what could be going on (I am adding the IP address and hitting "apply", as I'm sure that is a common mistake).

I have RT-AC86U

Any thoughts?

UPDATE: My server VPN usernames and PWs have also been lost. Seems like the router is have problems accessing the tables where that information is stored....

Rob

Last edited:
it has been changed for compatibility to include Aimesh in 384.13, set it all again.

Check under Tools -> Sysinfo, make sure you are not running out of nvram.

I just updated to firmware 384.13 and I lost all of my DHCP reservations that I had set up.

I tried setting up again, but any time I reboot the router, I get "no data in table".

I reverted back to 384.12, but have the same issue, and I have no clue what could be going on (I am adding the IP address and hitting "apply", as I'm sure that is a common mistake).

I have RT-AC86U

Any thoughts?

UPDATE: My server VPN usernames and PWs have also been lost. Seems like the router is have problems accessing the tables where that information is stored....

Rob
I had the same issue - problem was I had no free NVRAM due to a corruption - check on Tools - sysinfo page. To fix, I had to factory reset and manually re-enter all settings - don't restore as that will bring back the corrupted nvram again

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!